Wichman, Newell & Stephan was founded in 1992. Our philosophy is based on the principle of understanding you, your financial situation, and your family’s financial life goals.
We believe . . .
- We work for you, our client.
- Your relationship with us should be based on trust, competency, and personalized care.
- In bringing you intelligent cutting-edge financial solutions.
- In spending quality time with you to create and implement an inspired plan.
- In honest, open, and frequent communication, to inspire an atmosphere of respect for our clients and one another.
As an independent firm, we have the freedom to make sure the client always comes first. We are affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network, a top-rated independent broker/dealer. Because we are not tied to any specific products and are under no pressure to meet any sales quotas, we are able to modify our services to the client’s distinct needs and to provide objective and unbiased advice. As a result, our clients have two-fold access to focused, individualized financial planning and all the resources of a large broker/dealer. Our independence truly offers you the best of both worlds.
Kevin Wichman has been involved in the industry for more than 30 years, and Brian Stephan and Bruce Newell for more than 15 years. Over the course of our time in this field, we have experienced and adapted to a wide range of market conditions. Our present knowledge and past participation allows us to help clients stay on course as they navigate future and current fluctuations.
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT
For more than twenty years, we have been working in Xenia, Ohio. We are deeply rooted in our community, serving our neighbors and treating our clients like family. We are here for the long- term and we take pride in our commitment to this community and its people.
At our firm, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.